Thorlos TMX Unisex Tennis Socks
Unique Padding Specifically Designed for Tennis
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability, and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
- Padding extends over the toes for more protection against fast stops and lateral movement.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for tennis, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Length: Ankle
- Cushion: Maximum Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 85% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 14% Stretch nylon , 1% Elastic
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, Liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Made in the USA
The Design Of Thorlos Padded Tennis Socks
David Varsik, THORLO's senior design engineer, shows what goes into designing, producing and testing Thorlos activity-specific, clinically-tested padded tennis socks.
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Thorlos padding has been the subject of eight independent clinical research studies that were published in peer-reviewed medical journals. The results showed the proprietary padding reduces foot pain, blisters and other foot conditions, pressures on the foot and moisture.